nanogui: Diffs for uClinux now available

Subject: Diffs for uClinux now available
From: George Harvey ####@####.####
Date: 21 Aug 2000 21:30:41 -0000

There was some interest in my port of Microwindows to uClinux when the subject
came up a few weeks ago so I have now produced a set of diffs against the
final 0.88 release and posted them on my web site. Get "mwin-0.88.diff.gz" at:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/way/fr30/uclinux/downloads/contents.shtml

The changes add a section in Arch.rules for my cross-compiler and modify the
Makefiles for the demo programs to add an ELF to FLAT conversion after the
link stage. There were also a couple of places where I had to replace alloca()
with malloc() because the uClinux libc doesn't have alloca().

Note that I am using the ELF/FLAT tools which do not limit the code and data
sizes. The alternate PIC/COFF tools use 16-bit offsets which will probably
prevent the demos from linking. There is also a more recent version of the PIC
compiler which uses 32-bit offsets, which should be OK. Check the uClinux
mailing list archives for more details.

Regards,
George