nanogui: FLNX update

Subject: FLNX update
From: Jeff Moellmer ####@####.####
Date: 10 Oct 2000 14:56:09 -0000

Last night I updated CVS with some changes that sped up flnx quite a
bit.

1. The event loop has been completely redone. ( especially check out how
the clock works in the tabs demo. )
2. Windows now recognize their real parent previously all windows
thought that the root parent was their real parent (i.e. see tile demo
before these changes ).
3. A windows "event listener" is assigned when a new window is created.
4. The resize function now works correctly. ( especailly check out the
tile demo. )

The net effect of this is that it is faster, it responds better to
events, and the nanowm works a little better (it still has issues,
however!).

Please test the changes I have made. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff Moellmer