nanogui: any mail client for microwindows?

Subject: Re: any mail client for microwindows?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 18 Oct 2000 13:31:11 -0000

As far as FLNX, postoffice is the only mailclicent  going.

There are two extensions that he provided (actually, they are both
external widgets in their own right), both of which should probably be
integrated into FLNX at some point.  There is an full text editor (which
is nice), and a tree widget (great for mail folders).   I have compiled
up the whole shebang just for kicks, and the FLNX part works great (the
mail engine not so great).

The build system is not the greatest, so it is hard to pull the code
away from the FLTK provided, and point it at FLNX instead.  If anyone
out there would like to pull the FLTK out and put FLNX in (responsibly,
not the uberhack that I did), I think that would be a worth while endevour..

Happy hacking!
Jordan