nanogui: iPaq demo sources?

Subject: Re: iPaq demo sources?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 3 Nov 2000 18:52:48 -0000

Nils -

I was under the impression that the power management in kernel test17
was virtually nonexistent (except of course, for battery life
monitoring).  I am unaware of any code that will actually turn off the
screen.  So unless I am way off base, a screen blanker wouldn't be very
useful at this point, since the power would still be running the screen,
even if the screen is blank.  Do you know of any code that will turn off
the power to the screen?  If so, I would love to see it, because that
would make life really cool.  Until then, I think that your best bet
would be to just turn off the backlight, so you could save as much power
as possible, but still see something on the screen.

Let me know if I am barking up the wrong tree.

Happy hacking!
Jordan