nanogui: Silkscreen button

Subject: Re: Silkscreen button
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2000 15:14:44 -0000

Well, there are two things you can do.  If you are running in the window
manager and you know the window ID, you can do a GrCloseWindow, which
will send the right commands to the app.

Or you can add code to the nxkbd to responsibly handle a SIGKILL signal
(ie, close all memory and graphics and exit), and then kill the app when
you are done with it.  The first one is more correct according to
Microwindows, but the second one is more elegant according to Linux.