nanogui: Microwindows on SuperH

Subject: Re: Microwindows on SuperH
From: Jaswinder Singh ####@####.####
Date: 14 Nov 2000 08:34:05 -0000

Dear Jordan and others,

I am attaching some part of my autoconf.h

But i am having two doubts .

When i build Linux (with framebuffer) for my laptop i
do not create framebuffer devices by my hand (as far
as i remember).

1. Who made /dev/fb0 and so on ?

2. Is pty also effect it ?

Thanks ,

Best Regards and very happy hacking :)

Jaswinder.

In my case :-

#
# Console drivers
#
# CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE is not set
# CONFIG_VIDEO_SELECT is not set
# CONFIG_MDA_CONSOLE is not set

#
# Frame-buffer support
#
CONFIG_FB=y
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FB_HIT=y
# CONFIG_FB_VIRTUAL is not set
CONFIG_FBCON_ADVANCED=y
# CONFIG_FBCON_MFB is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_CFB2 is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_CFB4 is not set
CONFIG_FBCON_CFB8=y
CONFIG_FBCON_CFB16=y
# CONFIG_FBCON_CFB24 is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_CFB32 is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_AFB is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_ILBM is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_IPLAN2P2 is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_IPLAN2P4 is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_IPLAN2P8 is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_MAC is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_VGA_PLANES is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_VGA is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_HGA is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_FONTWIDTH8_ONLY is not set
# CONFIG_FBCON_FONTS is not set
CONFIG_FONT_8x8=y
CONFIG_FONT_8x16=y

and