nanogui: Makefile.rules

Subject: Re: Makefile.rules
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 28 Nov 2000 19:08:39 -0000

Hmmmm... I don't know about that.  My inital reaction is no, since most
of the platform specific stuff goes on in the server anway, but we
should ask the expert.  Greg, if one was to write a "glue layer" that
interfaced with the server, would they need the defines from the config
file or would it be sufficent to just include the header files?????