nanogui: C guilib and liscences

Subject: C guilib and liscences
From: "Doug Eleveld" ####@####.####
Date: 19 Dec 2000 17:31:15 -0000

I've been lurking here for some time. I have made my own guilib
in C with some simple widgets.  I would like to offer to have people
possibly port it to Microwindows/Nano-X, however I haven't actually released it yet.  The problem is I don't know what liscence to release it under.  I've been thinking of something like the Freetype liscence (like the Independant Jpeg group liscence).

What liscence is suitable for inclusion of code into Microwindows/Nano-X?  What liscences have clear conflicts?

Thank you,

Doug

I realize that this is pretty close to off-topic, if so, please just ignore me....

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/