nanogui: Widget configuration in W toolkit

Subject: Re: Widget configuration in W toolkit
From: "Amit Kulkarni" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Dec 2000 17:38:30 -0000

well we here are trying to develop a widget set native to the nano-X api and
will post a alpha alpha version soon. ;-)
It will primarily focus on simple design and minimal size.
The idea is to combine the good features of many existing widget sets like
motif,fltk,qt,gtk and come up with an api that will aid the user to rapidly
devlop (atleast simple) applications easily.
I would appreciate it if we could get any ideas before we decide to finish
off with the primary version.

Regards,
Amit Kulkarni

Visit me at http://www.amitkulkarni.com