nanogui: Microwindows touch screen driver

Subject: Microwindows touch screen driver
From: #YANG XIAOYONG# ####@####.####
Date: 27 Dec 2000 07:47:15 -0000

Hi Eric,
I have read your message in the site
http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm/2000-September/000036.html
. You have successfully downloaded Microwindows to the Assabet board,
right.? I would like to ask you something about the touch screen.
After I run the "make xconfig", I just follow what you said choose the Frame
buffer option and touch screen option. Other than that I choose  all the
option in Library option and some other default options..
When I ran the "make clean; make", it stops in the half way. From the error
message it seems that it  cannot find the touch screen driver.  The screen
shot is attached behind.
Could you please tell me what exact options you have chosen? Should I try
touch pad instead? Or should I look for the touch screen by myself?
Merry X'mas.
Regards,
Xiaoyong