nanogui: nanowm trouble

Subject: nanowm trouble
From: "Amit Kulkarni" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Dec 2000 16:06:54 -0000

hi,

Can you please clarify the circumstances under which the fancy dressing
topbar drawn by nanowm for children of GR_ROOT_WINDOW_ID turns gray.
According to my observation it turns gray when the window loses focus.
The peculiar problem here seems that the algorithms only checks if the Input
Focus is set to the window and does not check if the focus is set to any of
its child windows.

Eg.
window W1 ---> has topbar
window w2 ---> child of w1

now if i do GrSetFocus(w2) then the window w1 topbar turns gray (even though
the focus is retained by its child w2).

Can u please direct me to the exact source file and function where this
whole logic is incorporated in the nanowm? i could try to get this a bit
straight.

Regards,
Amit Kulkarni

Visit me at http://www.amitkulkarni.com