nanogui: flnx demo output

Subject: flnx demo output
From: "Jackie Chang" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jan 2001 20:18:51 -0000

Hi:
I have try to test flnx0.15 on microwin0.89pre6 on X windows.  My microwindows' demo progarms are running ok, but when I run the flnx demo programs, the output doesn't look right.

Ex:
Run demo.sh which test buttons, the window looks black.  However, if I move the window or click my mouse inside the window, I can see some buttons' outline since the color inside the window will become reverse. (Black becomes white, that is why I can see the buttons's outline)

Test image program, the output is black first, but then there is rainbow color displayed inside the rectangle.

Most of flnx test programs will only display black window.

What is wrong with the flnx?

Thanks for any input,
Jackie