nanogui: License W Toolkit

Subject: License W Toolkit
From: Wilken Boie ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jan 2001 13:59:18 -0000

Hallo Kay,

as you can see from the following excerpts from ####@####.####
there is some current interest in your W Toolkit along with some concern
about using/porting it.

Several users of nano-X hope that your publication of Wt's source
in the net means, that it is under some kind of public license.
We would very much appreciate a clarifying word from you.

Thank you very much
Wilken Boie

On 19 Dec 2000 Greg Haerr wrote:

> : I searched the net but only found some old sources
> : originating in '96.
>
> Yep, that seems to be the only version out there.  And there's
> no license in the tarball.
>

> : probably be _some_ work to (re)do till it works on Nano-X....
> : Do you have a working source or at least a pointer?
>
> I have spent some time and got the basic widgets running, but
> haven't posted the tarball yet.  Let me see if Kay Roemer responds
> to an email, I'd like to get the license straightened out first.

PS
Probably Greg Haerr tried to contact you under your former Frankfurt
mail address ####@####.#### which might be out
of operation.