nanogui: Static or Shared ?

Subject: Re: Static or Shared ?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jan 2001 15:08:01 -0000

I think that Greg has worked all the bugs out for the shared libaries.
The most important thing is that we make it easy to go shared / static,
since
shared is better for a operating environment, but static is much better
for a development environment, especially if you are using more than 1
microwindows tree at a time.

Jordan