nanogui: Really raw keyboard?

Subject: Re: Really raw keyboard?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 20 Feb 2001 16:01:09 -0000

So you are saying that repetition is reported by the microwindows driver
as a number of KEY_UPs followed by an immediate KEY_DOWN?  Further
examination of the Microwindows driver shows that it simply passes what
the kernel driver reports.  Thus I would have to assume that this
functionality lies with the kernel.  I don't know if the user can
control the repetiton through the TTY  ioctl, but somehwere I thought
that I heard that was possible.  Anyone out there with more TTY
experience care to comment?