nanogui: Running Nano-X and ViewML separately

Subject: Re: Running Nano-X and ViewML separately
From: Supriyo ####@####.####
Date: 21 Feb 2001 15:48:20 -0000

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Stripped all the files and they fit in easily in the
8MB ramdisk...so I guess I don't need to build a
larger ramdisk for the time being that is!

Just need to try to get the CF Socket card working now
so that I can surf the net!

Regards,
Supriyo

--- John Waldron ####@####.####
wrote: > Give us the steps you went through when
building

=== message truncated ===