nanogui: Collecting nano-x project

Subject: Re: Collecting nano-x project
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Mar 2001 22:08:51 -0000

: I think that Mauro may have been trying to politely ask that the links to
: nano-X based projects be added to the Microwindows web site. The links
that
: are curently there are getting dusty and the web site looks a bit barren
: (IMHO).

I'd very much like to get input from everybody on this list that
is using Nano-X or Microwindows for a project.  I'd be happy
to update the Microwindows web site with links. I'd also like
to hear about people using Microwindows/Nano-X even if they
don't desire a link or don't have a web page for their project.

 We ought to add new Microwindows based projects to the site as soon
: as they are discovered. That seems like it would be an easy way to keep
the
: web site looking up to date. After all your website is the firat
impression
: that most newcomers get of the project.

I've been meaning to have a real webmaster at Century update the
Microwindows web site, but so far it's been just me on my own -
I'm definitely not an artist, as you can see!