nanogui: microwindows cannot initialize mouse

Subject: Re: microwindows cannot initialize mouse
From: "Sadeesh Kumar" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Mar 2001 08:59:36 -0000

Hi,

      If you didn't find /dev/mouse, check whether you are having
/dev/psaux or not?.

     If you have psaux, just make a symbolic link to psaux as mouse OR
you can manualy create device file(inode) like
    "mknod /dev/mouse c 10 1"

It will create a node called mouse with major and minor no. as 10 & 1.
Then try to execute the following command.
    gpm -R -m /dev/mouse -t ps2

Now the mouse will work. I done the same procedure when i faced this
problem
few weeks before.

with regards,
sadeesh.