nanogui: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?

Subject: Re: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 9 Apr 2001 13:53:28 -0000

The Assabet has several keys, but I don't know exactly how they work.
If it is anything like the touchscreen, the functionality should emulate
that of
the Ipaq, and then you could just use the Microwindows Ipaq keyboard
driver (with the appropriate device name change).  However, I encourage
you to closely
look at the kernel driver code and see how that works before making any
decisions about the Microwindows drivers. If you don't care about the
buttons on the assabet, then just use the null keyboard instead.

ptyp0 is one of many virtual devices that allows you to have some number
of psuedo-tty(s), which are used for terminal use.  Check your desktop
/dev/ directory to see the possibilities.

Jordan