nanogui: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?

Subject: Re: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 10 Apr 2001 14:02:24 -0000

Ok.  There are 8 buttons on the Assabet (the schematics actually call
them switches).  To read the state of those switches, you can get the
details from
drivers/char/sa1100_switches.c in the kernel code.

If you want to write a driver for Microwindows, I would say that your
guide should be drivers/kbd_ipaq.c in the Microwindows code.  Using the
same
framework that already exists, rewrite the open and read functions so
that they get the key events from the correct driver for the Assabet.
Then, all you
need to do is add the appropriate ifeq() lines to the makefiles, and you
will be done.  That shouldn't take too much time.

Happy hacking,
Jordan