nanogui: Widgets in nano-x

Subject: Widgets in nano-x
From: "Sridharan Subramanian" ####@####.####
Date: 18 May 2001 20:38:37 -0000

Hi,

I had a couple of questions in the use of widgets in nano-x.

1) every attempt I have made to use the listview has caused nano-X to
shutdown immediately without displaying anything.  An example of its use

might be helpful.
2) In the listview source, it says that the listview widget doesn't
support scrollbars/sliders so you need to use the list object.  Where is

the list object?  It is not in the same directory as all the other
widgets.  An example of it would be helpful also.

Basically, a few more examples with all the widgets would be very
helpful for me as there is only the one example.

I have seen that there are external libraries like 'tiny widgets'
available. But I want to make the most use of the already existing
widgets in nano-x.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sri.