nanogui: Re: Framebuffer config

Subject: Re: Framebuffer config
From: "daniel" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jun 2001 09:06:44 -0000

thanks again, but i when input 0301 , it display not support.
I think there must be something wrong.
and I have find frame buffer mode in menuconfig
and run " make dep"
then create framebuffer device use maknod command
and then modify /etc/lilo.conf to include VGA=ASK
but when booting , when i enter dispplay mode
0301 is not support by system.

why ? i am tired :(

Regards

Daniel Wang