nanogui: Use of docs an keyboard

Subject: Use of docs an keyboard
From: "Doug Eleveld" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jun 2001 17:01:24 -0000

Hello everyone,

Ok, a couple of questions:

1) - I am the authour of DEPUI, a portable windowing toolkit and
widget set.  I have just put on the web (but not yet announced) a new
version. You can find it at http://huizen.dds.nl/~deleveld/depui.htm

I have been writing docs and I realized that the Nano-X tutorial in
Microwindows is very similar to what I need to write for DEPUI.
So I modified the text to fit DEPUI and put this text at the top
of the file:

"Much of this tutorial is taken from the Nano-X tutorial in the
 Microwindows distribution. The two projects are quite similar and
 I found the tutorial to be very clear and simple."

The word "Microwindows" is a link to http://www.microwindows.org/

The whole tutorial is at:
http://huizen.dds.nl/~deleveld/tutorial.htm

Is this OK?

2)
DEPUI does have a semi-complete Nano-X driver, but I have had trouble
getting Nano-X working for me to test it.

case GR_EVENT_TYPE_KEY_DOWN:
    if (e.keystroke.ch == GR_SPECIAL_KEY_ARROW_UP)

Is this the correct way for me to find out if the user pressed the up arrow key?

When (if) I get an OK about the use of the docs, I will announce the new version.

Doug

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/