nanogui: question about scroll bar

Subject: Re: [nanogui] question about scroll bar
From: "daniel" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jun 2001 00:50:17 -0000

Thx,
but can u help me to resolve me problem ?
I am sure i have include -lmwin in the command line to pull in the function, cos of i have
use other function in libmwin.a , and i have also exact a .h file from winsbar.c, the head
file mainly contain below functions which i have want to use:

BOOL  EnableScrollBar (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, BOOL bEnable);
BOOL  GetScrollPos (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, int* pPos);
BOOL  GetScrollRange (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, int* pMinPos, int* pMaxPos);
BOOL  SetScrollPos (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, int iNewPos);
BOOL  SetScrollRange (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, int iMinPos, int iMaxPos);
BOOL  SetScrollInfo (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, LPCSCROLLINFO lpsi, BOOL fRedraw);
BOOL  GetScrollInfo(HWND hWnd, int iSBar, LPSCROLLINFO lpsi);
BOOL  ShowScrollBar (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, BOOL bShow);

I have succesfully compile source code to .o file , but when i link it from .o file
to exe file, it show error to me that : undefined reference to :......

I feel puzzle,  and i have something strange.
for example, in head function has be defined as ShowScrollBar (HWND hWnd, int iSBar, BOOL bShow)
and i have use it as the definition, but in error message it notice me
"undefine reference to 'ShowSrollBar ( hwnd *, int , int)'
the parameters are different from definition.

Regards

Daniel Wang
Bijitec
Tel:(8621)58369852