nanogui: FLNX-0.16 port to Nano-X+eCos

Subject: FLNX-0.16 port to Nano-X+eCos
From: "I-Jui Sung" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2001 22:53:49 -0000

Hello,
I've done a *very preliminary* port of FLNX to my Nano-X port.
This preliminary port can be downloaded from
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~ijsung/MicroWin-eCos/flnx-0.16-ecos.tar.gz

However this port currently can support single application in eCos only.
(Not thread-aware at all, so if 2 threads use the FLNX widget, it will
simply blow up.)
And some wigets involving directory searching (e.g. fl_file_chooser) are not
included.

But you can still compile it, and get the library, and _link it to eCos_.
and get some nice-looking FLTK program running on the eCos..

How to compile this: (Don't use configure script!)

For Linux synthetic target:
    Modify the makeinclude.LINUX,  change the prefix, includedir, libdir to
the path
    you want to install the compiled library.
For ARM target (tested on Assabet only):
    Modify the makeinclude.ARM,  change the prefix, includedir, libdir to
the path
    you want to install the compiled library.

Then, make a soft link from makeinclude to the target makeinclude file you
use.
Finally,make and make install it.

The TODO list of this port:
1. Migrate all global variables to the Pthread private data.
2. Get the file chooser work

Note this message is not an announcement.
If anyone wants to help me on this, please let me know. :-)

P.S: (To guys in censoft)
(When) Will my Nano-X/eCos port integrate to the microwindows cvs?