nanogui: iPAQ power button event

Subject: Re: [nanogui] iPAQ power button event
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 10 Sep 2001 14:15:37 -0000

If /dev/h3600_key returns a scan code for the power button, then you should
have no problems capturing it.  Simply determine which scan code you are
interested in, and assign a new MWKEY value to it.  The Ipaq keyboard driver
should be set up to correctly handle any scancode that the driver cares to
spit out.

If for some reason, the key press is *not* being detected by the keyboard
driver, than you will have to contact the gurus at handhelds.org.

Jordan

On Monday 10 September 2001 00:07, ####@####.#### mentioned: