nanogui: Micro-Windows version 0.82

Subject: Micro-Windows version 0.82
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jun 1999 18:22:13 -0000

I will be releasing another update to Micro-Windows shortly.  This version
will contain the following additions/enhancements:

	o Single makefile for ELKS and Linux makes.  Previously, three
makefiles had to be modified for ELKS vs Linux making.  Fixed bogus <tgmath.h>.

	o Single makefile for Micro-Windows and Nano-X.  I'm including
nano-X files in Micro-Windows to keep nano-X moving forward during
Micro-Windows development, while Alex finds time to catch up.  Now, a single
makefile will make both Micro-Windows and nano-X at the same time.

	o Changed directory structure for demo examples, etc.  The directory
structure has changed to keep all demos out of the server code.  This will
allow folks to contribute cleanly.  Al Riddoch will be contributing some nano-X
code that he's written, in fact, I'd like to receive it before I roll out version 0.82.
The nano-X server code is moved into it's own directory, apart from Micro-Windows.

	o Rewritten window move algorithm.  Micro-Windows can now be compiled
using two different window move algorithms, depending on your cpu speed.  For slower
systems, I've added an XOR-frame based routine, which doesn't repaint anything
while moving windows.  It's much better looking if your cpu can't move many pixels,
like for ELKS machines.

	o Added GetDCEx() and SetROP2() functions.  Soon, I need to move
to having the device/graphics context be a parameter to all Gd*() device-independent
functions, to support off-screen bitmaps and some other problems.

	Someone (Vidar) contributed a half-working GGI driver some time ago.
I don't have ggi running, but would really like a driver for Micro-Windows that
ran under X, as gpm isn't compatible.  Any volunteers?