nanogui: 16bit color depth in microwindows

Subject: Re: Re(2): [nanogui] 16bit color depth in microwindows
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 30 Oct 2001 14:57:08 -0000

So, basically you are saying that we need to be able to support 24 bit
bitmaps (those without a palette) in Microwindows?  That shouldn't be too
hard to accomplish.  Of course, its not always trivial to convert between
different depths, but we have some existing code that shows the way (the XPM
code handles conversion from the internal 24 bit mode).

Also so if there are some special API calls in Windows CE that we have not
yet been implemented in Microwindows, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't
try to flesh some of these out.

Jordan

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 06:42, William Mohat mentioned: