nanogui: problem with mouse move

Subject: problem with mouse move
From: li hui ####@####.####
Date: 26 Dec 2001 03:14:34 -0000

now I try to port Microwindow to eCos, but I meet a
problem,when I use mouse on Microwindow and move it
,it always left a white  point alone its track? In my
thoughts ,MW just read pixel info under the cursor
,and when it move it restore the old pixel. To port MW
to eCos, it needn't to revise the code of this part, I
just provide vga driver that provide readpixel
function.
I also find when I move mouse from left to right it
doesn't left white point ,but from right to left it does.