nanogui: sdl and nano-x problem

Subject: Re: [nanogui] sdl and nano-x problem
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 5 Feb 2002 00:32:14 -0000

> I would like to get the nano-X
> support into a modern version of SDL.

The nano-X code in the latest SDL package (1.2.3) compiles and runs without
modification.  I wasn't able to get any keypresses into lbreakout, but I
think thats because it is taking too much time to update the screen (plus, I
was playing on X11... bad news for speed).

It would be nothing to add the client side framebuffer to improve the speed
situation.

Jordan

On Monday 04 February 2002 17:14, Greg Haerr mentioned: