nanogui: Re: how to debug microwindow

Subject: RE: [nanogui] Re: how to debug microwindow
From: Narasimha Reddy K ####@####.####
Date: 17 Mar 2002 13:17:43 -0000

Could you please suggest for cutting down the XServer size from 1.7 MB to
atleast 1000 KB? We have tried a lot but could not able to succeed. I got
the info. from microwindows site that size of XServer came down from 2MB to
300KB. Please suggest which def file that needs to be disabled or is there
any alternative to reduce the size.

Regards,

N Reddy