nanogui: keyboard problem in framebuffer

Subject: keyboard problem in framebuffer
From: "vats_kernel" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jun 2002 11:30:34 -0000

  i m tryin to put microwindows on my own linux distribution,but it always gives following error

cannot initialise keyboard

it works fine with NOKBD=Y but with SCANKBD=Y it gives above error
with ttykbd=Y it refuese to make
how to fix that scankbd prob?
i m runnig nano-X on framebuffer
i think in my linux distribution,something is missing,some device file,some proper permission or something,

plz tell wat all is required from linux by microwindows to get nano-X working with scankbd working
p.s my keyboard is working fine with my distribution
tks in advance