nanogui: Touchscreen driver problem

Subject: RE: [nanogui] Touchscreen driver problem
From: "Aradhana Prasad (OCS-BLRSJP-PEG)" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jun 2002 08:50:35 -0000

Yes I am cross compiling and I have made my own compiler. Actually I usually give the PATH to the arm-linux-gcc and it works.

Well I will have to change all the paths for the headers in the source code, because my arm header files are at a different position than /usr/include.

Thanks a lot for that. It never occurred to me. :)