nanogui: Problem with nano-X

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Problem with Nano-X
From: ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jul 2002 11:37:10 -0000

Hi,

I had a similar problem using the scancode keyboard driver.  This driver won't work in the background.  I had to run nano-X as the foreground application:

(sleep 3 && demo) & nano-X

(I use bash; other shells may need a different syntax).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jon Foster
--
Philips Research Laboratories
Cross Oak Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5HA, England

                      "Sharad Gupta"
                      ####@####.####             To:  ####@####.####
                      drexel.edu>                    cc:  (bcc: Jonathan Foster/RED/RESEARCH/PHILIPS)
                                                     Subject:   [nanogui] Problem with Nano-X
                      08/07/2002 08:43
                      pm                             Classification:

Hi,

I tried downloading some stuff from Microwindows. I compiled it, but when i
try to run it on my board (nano-X & sleep 1; demo) , nano-X says Stopped
(tty output) ; the screen goes blank and no other demo program shows up. I
tried with and without mouse support. Is it some problem with my framebuffer
?

I am using Intel SA 1110 ADS Bitsy Board.

Any suggestions ?
Sharad.