nanogui: keyboard navigation GUI (without mouse)

Subject: keyboard navigation GUI (without mouse)
From: Chen sheng ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2002 03:59:30 -0000

Hi,
I am developing GUI for a device like medical instruments.
But on the device there are only left arrow, right arrow and enter keys
available to navigate throughout GUI, and a few other function keys,
similar to the keys on a modern computer monitor.
I know GTK+ has good keyboard navigation support, but it's too big for my
need, and it is designed with mouse in mind, keyboard navigation is only
provided as shortcut for faster user operation.
I want to ask, is it an interesting project to develop a GUI widget
toolkit that only suppurt keyboard navigation, and should not and never
support mouse, so that keep it as simple and small as possible.