nanogui: Re: Can't display flash using GrArea( )

Subject: Re: Can't display flash using GrArea( )
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Sep 2002 16:14:23 -0000

: Although I use the malloc() and GrArea() in order to display the flash file.
: It is impossible to display the flash file. I don't know what is the problem
: of the code.  Can you help me to check which
: parts have problem? Thanks!!

Pang -
    This morning I ported the flash player to Nano-X.  Here's
the working flash/Player/main.c file.  There's still a small problem
with keyboard handling, the event doesn't seem to be returned.
Everything else works, I've tested on 16 and 32 bpp systems.

Instead of using the XShm shared memory extension, I alloc'd
a local buffer for flash to draw into, then used GrArea to
draw on the target window, rather than using the unimplemented
shared pixmap buffer.

You owe me lunch.

Have fun!

[Content type application/octet-stream not shown. Download]