nanogui: microwin-aph vs microwin-greg ?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] microwin-aph vs microwin-greg ?
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 22 Sep 2002 09:55:32 -0000

Ivan Popov wrote:
> I am curious what is the relation between the two cvs-snapshot series
> available on the site? Are they evoliving in different directions or going
> to merge? find + diff shows remarkable differences.

I'm -aph (Alex P. Holden) and -greg is Greg Haerr, the official
maintainer of Microwindows. microwin-aph is my personal tree containing
a lot of new stuff that I've written since the last official release.
microwin-greg is Greg's current working tree which will (hopefully soon)
become the next official Microwindows release. The new things that are
only in microwin-greg aren't in microwin-aph because I didn't write
them. The new things that are only in microwin-aph aren't in
microwin-greg because he hasn't finished merging everything together yet.

--
------------ Alex Holden - http://www.linuxhacker.org ------------
If it doesn't work, you're not hitting it with a big enough hammer