nanogui: Microwindows_&_MSWindows

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Microwindows_&_MSWindows
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2002 06:04:33 -0000

> What is more important ?
>
> - to port MS Windows WIN32API on Microwindows

This is of course what I started doing with Microwindows.
It would be nice to port a bit more of the dialog and resource
management routines over to Microwindows, as well as
more std controls.  Currently, only the GDI32 API is fairly
complete.

> - to port Microwindows on MS Windows WIN32API ?

I ported an initial version of Microwindows to run on
Win32, but have not released it.  I have it as a seperate
tarball, and it's a little complicated since both Microwindows
and Windows have the same set of entry points, named the
same.  So, I had do move most of the OS interface for Win32
to a seperate DLL and use some trickery. Currently, only
a basic screen driver with no keyboard is working.  If you
want to work on this, I can send it to you.