nanogui: Re: On integrating application and nano-X, and new question

Subject: Re: On integrating application and nano-X, and new question
From: ####@####.####
Date: 11 Feb 2003 23:59:17 -0000

OK, I figured out the application-server link. I set the LINK APPLICATION
to Y and rebuilt the code.
Then recompile/link target.o libnano-X.a libmwengine.a libmwdrivers.a and
libmwfonts.a

The speed-up is super.

Today's question is what would the best method be to use a linux kernel
timer(i have it running) with nano-X GrCheckNextEvent?
The kernel is set up jump to a function on timer. I like that, but how to
integrate into nano-x event trap?
I do not want to use the nano-X timer. The only thing i see is inject a
keyboard event but this does not seem prudent.
bv

Bruce Vicknair
02/06/2003 02:24 PM