nanogui: How the server start to draw a window?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] How the server start to draw a window?
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Feb 2003 21:34:31 -0000

>   I insert a printf sentence into the GrNewWindow in the srvfunc.c and the
client.c,after make I run the   demo2 and the sentence in the function
GrNewWindow of the srvfunc.c print before.But I cann't find the code about
starting draw a window of the server.

The GrNewWindow function only creates a window structure
in the server.  When GrMapWindow is called, the server
calculates the exposed areas by using the position of the
window z-order in the window list, and then generally clears
the background area and generates an expose event.  The
expose event, when processed by the client, results in
any additional draw code for that window.