nanogui: Re: multiple nano-x application conflict

Subject: Re: [nanogui] multiple nano-x application conflict
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Mar 2004 02:04:08 +0000

> Is multiple nano-X applications support? Current I have one nano-X
application running with a NanoGTK application. Both applications
communicate with the nano-X server. One strange thing is that my nano-X
application could not get the timer event after launch the NanoGTK
application. If I run only one nano-X application, it can get the timer
event with no problem.

Yes, nano-X supports multiple applications when
not using the LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER option.  I
suggest you look into the engine/devtimer.c file,
it sounds like there may be a bug there, or that
your application tries to use the same timer ID.