nanogui: Re: touch screeen calibration application

Subject: Re: [nanogui] touch screeen calibration application
From: "Massimiliano Turco" ####@####.####
Date: 3 May 2004 17:38:25 +0100

Ok, solved my problem accesing Microwindows CVS. Anyway, thanks Alex for the
link. I also downloaded it (it's the same of the CVS version)

Regarding the nxcal application I have successfully compiled it and tested
it on my ARM board (after integration of the 0.90 calibration features on my
modified 0.89 one)

The "nxcal.dat" has been generated as following:

"# Nano-X touchscreen data
# Generated automatically, do not edit

68684 0 -618156 0 67650 -338250 65536

# ---"

So, considering my embedded scenario (I am working on a SMDK2410 board), my
questions are:

in which way these seven values (in the nxcal.dat file) can be accessed and
used by an other application in order to correct the coordinates obtained
from the touch screen?
Which are the functions to be called?

For example.:
When I power on the device the first application to run will be the nxcal.
The nxcal.dat file is generated and saved on a memory location.
All the other application should use those values. How?

I havejust  started investigating, but I have seen in the CVS microwin a
mou_harrier.c with some - at first sight - "interesting" functions. This is
could be of any help?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion and help on this subject.