nanogui: Request for comments - Microwindows

Subject: RE: Request for comments - Microwindows
From: "Louis P. Santillan" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Oct 1999 15:26:43 -0000

The restrictions of not being able to produce a binary w/o code/obj files
has already been mentioned as a restriction.  BSD is an attractive way of
getting around it.  As far as I know, Allegro has never been truly PD.
Formally Swapware or at least give me a copy of your autoexec.bat and now
Giftware or add something to the code base if you use it and if you can.
In a sense, Allegro is PD...but not completely free.

"It's not about the money...It's about the rules.  Without rules,
   we might as well be tree climbers flinging crap at each other."
                          - Red Foreman of That '70s Show