nanogui: Unable to run nano-X on ARM

Subject: Unable to run nano-X on ARM
From: ####@####.####
Date: 9 Mar 2005 11:08:59 +0000

Hello,

Is it possible to run the nano-X  server on OMAP5912 platform ( ARM
processor, without display card, montavista linux with frame buffer
support)? Actually I want that the client to logon to OMAP5912 board and
run nanox applications.
I tried with several "config" file with different option such as
X11=N
FRAMEBUFFER=Y
FBVGA=Y
VTSWITCH=Y
PORTRAIT_MODE=N
which results  "Error open /dev/fb0"  when I run nano-X program. I also
changed the /.config file in the montavista tree according to the way
described in the website
"http://www.microwindows.org/ProgrammingIntro1.html",  but with the same
result. Any pointer will be of great help.

Thanks and Regards,
Batsayan Das
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you