nanogui: Microwindows cleanups .... some ideas

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Re: Microwindows cleanups .... some ideas
From: alain volmat ####@####.####
Date: 20 Apr 2005 01:05:30 +0100

Hi Aaron,

> > Perhaps a more interesting project would be to
> make NanoX build in
> > separate objdirs?
>
> preferably with a non-recursive make.  it's been on
> my wishlist for
> years now, but since things work well enough(tm) it
> hasn't been a high
> priority.

I am currently concentrating on cleaning up those
compilation related stuffs so I think I can make a
patch for that then. This shouldn't be a bit issue I
think so it won't take too much time.

As far as the improvements you mentioned in your
emails,
> * driver-level linedraw and new clipping code
> * video malloc (vidmalloc/vidfree)
> * static clipping regions
> * dashlists
> * text draw speedups
> * miscellaneous stuff

I think I could give it a try on my iPAQ if you are
willing to share the code with us.

Alain