nanogui: keeping the project alive

Subject: Re: [nanogui] keeping the project alive
From: Jason Kingan ####@####.####
Date: 20 Apr 2005 16:58:58 +0100

Yow!

I've been unsubscribed as well - from talking with Greg it happened on
the exact same day. I'm not sure I've been properly re-subscribed yet -
I've not been able to get a response from the list server. Apologies to
anyone who requested information on ViewML and didn't get a response.
I'm still going through the archives as well.

Jason Kingan