nanogui: keyboard and viewml problem

Subject: Re: [nanogui] keyboard and viewml problem
From: maha k ####@####.####
Date: 27 May 2005 06:33:40 +0100

Hi,
The table in src/drivers/keymap_standard.h and kernel table are both same.
On my board (there is no gui login), after bootup and login (no
password required) when i run nano-X then nano-X runs. At the same
time, next whatever i enter on screen ( since i want to run nanowm and
other applications) i found out that keyboard is in SCANMODE. (when
bootsup it is in DEFAULT MODE i.e ASCII). So for every entry there is
2 codes generated.(scan codes for press and release of keys). Can u
comment on this problem? Why running nano-x disturbs console
keymapping? Any solution?
Also is that patch of viewml for commercial guys only? Can i get those
patches to tryout on  my project?
Waiting for u r response.

--
Maha