nanogui: Images with Alpha channel and other topics

Subject: Images with Alpha channel and other topics
From: ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jun 2005 12:11:12 +0100

In April (18th, 20th) I send a patch for DrawImageBits that can draw Images with Alpha Channel. This one seems to be missing in the patches list. Not interesting? :-)

And this question is still unanswered: Is there a sane way to draw e.g. an 8 bpp grayscale image? I patched DrawImageBits for this too. But a problem may be: I sacrified the code for drawing 8 bpp color pictures without palette (the comment said: JPEG 8 bpp without palette.... Not very common, ehh?)

I heard that many people use FLTK here. Do you use flnx or fltk+nxlib or did somebody port a newer version of FLTK? I ported FLTK 1.1.6 to nano-X and made it a bit more configurable to save space. The port isn't complete but may be useful to share with others. Btw: PNG with Alpha channels look better than with the original FLTK on X :-)

Regards,

Thomas Giesel

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1