nanogui: Windows in Windows - debate

Subject: RE: Windows in Windows - debate
From: "Darran D. Rimron" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Oct 1999 22:07:14 -0000

I didn't make the deadline because I was so hung over I couldn't get my
keys in the lock of the office door more like ;) (or I was organising my
own wedding, a common excu^H^H^H^H reason for missing deadline at the
moment "Sorry I missed a deadline Mr. Rimron, I was organising your
wedding" as heard by one from my coding team last week)

	-Darran (who has every intention of spending Millennium Eve
               in a field with a bottle of darn good wine, a log
               fire, some homemade bread, some course pate and his
               future wife)

--
This email is copyright 1999 by Real Data Services Limited. The
author makes no guarantee that this email will contain anything,