nanogui: Windows in Windows - debate

Subject: RE: Windows in Windows - debate
From: "Darran D. Rimron" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Oct 1999 22:36:53 -0000

"Many a true word spoken in jest" - My housemate Frank, last Tuesday
                                                               ;-)
I once knew a bloke, Matt Gumbley I think his name was, very active
coder, great bloke, got married, not heard of since(well, atleast much,
heck, may even be listening on this list, used to be the authority for
Linux on the Psion3 so definitly on the ELKS list)

I know full well my wife will do the same to me, but my advantage is
that coding is also my job and my company and therefore I get paid
nine-to-five-thirty to play. And she's a nice wife. And wants to learn
to code (*snigger*) so I may give Nano device drivers for ttyS-LCD
panels we use on some older EPOS system here at work.

	-Darran